Monday, September 10, 2007

Only 4 more sleeps

There is less than a handful of sleeps left before we leave on holidays.
Of course i've got two more flights to get through before I spend 14 hours on our first leg of the trip. I'm off to Adelaide this week setting up the last stage of a project before I leave.
We had a much later night than planned and as a result i'm running on 4 hours sleep, I'm going to try and sneak a few extra hours on the plane but it's looking a little on the full side.
Unfortunately my laptop has decided that it no longer loves the interweb and flat out refuses to connect to any network through any interface. Combined with this is the fact that the virus and firewall package is chewing up almost every system resource. This should make this week challenging to say the least.
Continuing the frustrations with technology this week I attempted to transfer some of the dvd series we hadn't got around to watching as yet to the iPod to watch on our big trip. I managed to get caught out though. I did a bit of research finding one that would do both iPod and iTV formats. However after handing over my cash i discovered that although it would transfer from Dvd, the title couldn't have copy protection as all of mind do. I'd definately give Roxio cruncher a miss. Boarding now more to come

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sorry for the late night! It was fun though :)

Try out: http://www.visualhub.com/ for converting files, pretty much never fails!

Jenine

Anonymous said...

oops the URL is http://www.techspansion.com/visualhub/