Monday, May 14, 2007

So many games... so many xboxes...

Tonight Ben dropped by for a bit to drop of his xbox for me to "mind" while he's moving house. At least while it's at my house it's going to slip into the games room rebuild as an xbox server for live matches and a secondary console for multiplayer sessions.

As far as the redesign is going the current plan is to do a dual purpose pc room/games with the displays running as both monitors and console screens. The biggest problem at the moment is deciding which arrangement for desks. I think the best option is to desk off the longest wall.

My gaming library for the DS has also blown out recently. I picked up Age of Empires for DS of Ebay but the package has been lost in the post. I also have Children of Mana to play and Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin to start if I can every get to the end of Spectrobes! It's not hard it just seems to take forever to finish...

I've booked a gaming day on Saturday so I'm hoping to get through most of the other ones (and finish everything else while I'm busing to work)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you lived further away from the city Cam you would have more time to game on the way to work!

Suse