Thursday, May 31, 2007

Not Happy (no) Jam!!!

I waited entirely too long for toast from spoon this morning only to get butter on my shirt from the bag (sorry I missed you warnings Nessa) and when I finally got to QUT to eat my toast there was NO JAM!!! I SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR JAM! You'd think for $9 for a coffee and 2 pieces of I could get a bit of Jam on my bread!

Well at least it's Thursday and I've only got one more day until the weekend, where we're off to see the 'Roos play a friendly against Uruguay.

My addiction to Puzzle Quest has been slightly subdued due to the fact that Ness keeps stealing it out of my DS. I think I'm going to order another copy of Play-Asia today just so I can keep my level close to hers.
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

With a bit of searching around last night I discovered a map of the whole Puzzle Quest Realm. My current character is a level 14 Wizard and I've only covered about 2x2 squares on the map... so (as there is 6x6 grids to cover) I've got a bit of a way to go.... especially as I'll be starting a new character from scratch!

No comments: