Saturday, February 03, 2007

My Work Sucks...

Beware (if you didn't realise from the title) this entire post is going to be a rant!

So I've just finished my work again at some time after midnight. So far I've clocked over 9 days this week (yes it's only Friday and yes I know there are only 7 days in a week) and I AM NOT HAPPY ....

Sunday 9-5 (Day 1)
Monday 8am - 5pm (Day 2) 5:30pm - 2:30am (Day 3 and a bit)
Tuesday 7:30am - 6:30 (Day 4 and a bit)
Wednesday 5:30am - 5:30pm (Day 6) 8pm - 4am (Day 7)
Thursday 9am - 6pm (Day 8)
Friday 6pm - 12am (Day 9)

Anyway I would rant about why on top of the hours it's annoying me but I'm going to bed...

2 comments:

Long dark hair, blue eyes said...

Sorry to hear that cam. Hope it gets better.

Unknown said...

All I can remember is how excited you were to be getting out of your old job and back to more regular hours. Absolutely bites that you seeem to be in the same position again mate :(

Is there an end in sight? Or will it always be like that?