Monday, September 21, 2009

This I would have tweeted IF I'd had internet:

6:20 Apparently I can't bring my coffee on board with me. I'm so glad that I hadn't drunk any of it.
6:31 Didn't realise I had a premium economy upgrade have to be happy about that!
6:55 The VB staff seem to be as grumpy as bus drivers with giving change
7:07 I forgot it was 3 hours to SA I should have uploaded more video content to my #iPhone I think I'll be downloading some in the lounge
7:55 Turns out the blue screen earler corrupted my system for the workshop today. I'm hoping the 42% battery I have left is enough to rebuild
8:06 The #XPS strikes again.... yet another BSD... *sigh* in case you're wondering @tcns,  wish I'd put my emo today
8:34 #GMEE vs the #XPS 17% and 25mins battery left and the final import is on table 13/197 I don't think the import is going to make it
8:40 looks like the battery is dead, time for some wolfenstien on the #iPhone

No comments: