Sunday, May 10, 2009

More Vinyl results in new toys

Since I moved my turntable from my normal stereo to the Tivoli I'd been borrowing a phono stage from Tom. Today while I was filling in time waiting for some Claritine to kick in (long story but let's just say the persian cat and I didn't get on) I popped into Video Pro. To my absolute suprised they'd actually started stocking some really nice gear including Cambridge Audio, B&W, Mission and even Rega. The thing that really amazed me was they had a Cambridge Audio Azur 540P Phono stage and even a DACMagic.

After a bit of haggling for the display unit I was the proud owner of my own phono stage. It hasn't had any setup time appart from seeing that it was the exact same dimensions as the Tivoli.
I guess the Tivoli is next on the rewire list after I finally finished hooking the Jamo THX speakers back up.

No comments: