Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Sometimes I have really good flight experiences.... and then

Sometimes they suck... So for my flight back to Brisbane:
  • Rude Check in staff.
  • I'm checked into an earlier flight but it's delayed so much it's landing 45 mins after my original flight because of high winds
  • They MADE me check in my carry on because it was 600g over the weight limit (with my laptop in it)
  • I accidentally left everything (phone, iPod, DS, earphones) in my bag so all I've got is my laptop (with no charger) and my wallet
  • I have a middle isle seat
  • The lounge is so full I can't get a seat...
Guess that's pay back for the all the free Premium Economy upgrades

3 comments:

Tom N-S Technical Blog said...

What a pain in the backside, if you had your DS and phone in your hand you probably would have escaped the checked bag ... :(

Tom

Unknown said...

I believe that's called a cruel irony

Unknown said...

Hey, did you see that sky today! Talk about blue!