Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Early at the Airport again

Yet again I've made it to the airport before the Security gates are open.

Yesterday I came to the realisation that there are only 2 more weekends before we go on holidays... With all the flying I'm doing at the moment I don't think I'll be looking forward to the flight, but at least I'll be used to it.

Today I'm off to Adelaide again followed by a trip to Melbourne for the rest of the week. Adelaide is a pain to get to from Brisbane the first flight is at 6:30 and gets to Adelaide at 8:50. The next flight out is at 8:15 but doesn't get into Adelaide until 12:50 as it goes via Melbourne. So even though my meeting isn't until later in the day... I still have to be at the airport at 5:30.

On the weekend we finally got around to watching Howl's Moving Castle. In fact it was the DVD that noticed the decline of the Toshiba, fortunately the Pioneer played the disc with no troubles, in fact the images were just gorgeous. Watching the movie was like watching the pages of a beautifully illustrated story book unfold. I would highly recommend the movie to anyone, whether you've every seen an anime film before or not.

No comments: