Thursday, December 08, 2005

New MKDS mission

I was playing Mario Kart DS online the other day and got beaten buy this guy with 2 gold Stars next to his name. I was obviously cusious how he had managed to get this added to his online name. After a little bit of research I discovered that your ability in the single player game can be reflected in your online naming.

Basically it works like this :- Each time you finish a cup (ie 4 races) you are given a trophy based on where you finish (obviously gold for first etc etc) and also a rating. The rating system goes from E (being the slowest) to A and then to 1,2 or 3 stars. If you can finish all the cups at all the speeds with at least a 1 star rating you get 1 star next to your name when you play online.

So my mission is to get at least one star on my online name... I'm well on my way to the one star... only the mirror cup to go!

No comments: